Establishing a strong special or general education department presents many challenges for administrators including personnel shortages, changing regulations, and fluctuating needs. Having the support of experienced professionals helps alleviate these challenges so administrators can focus on high-level goals, objectives, and outcomes.
Let LEARN Academy expand your team of special and general educational professionals through our cost-effective and flexible support options. The LEARN Academy team are experts at finding highly qualified, responsive, and reliable professionals to fill short-and long-term resource gaps. LEARN Academy will recruit, train, and monitor all services providers to ensure administrators are satisfied with all aspects of our resource management services.
Let us help you expand and manage your special and general education resources. We currently offer Resource Management in the following areas:
- Speech-Language Pathology (SLP)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP)
- Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Behavior Analysts/Technicians
- General Education Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- One-on-One Aides