Our process starts with student functional/behavioral assessments to determine the services and programs needed to provide them the best support possible. From there our experienced team will create a learning or therapeutic plan to address each student’s unique challenges.
LEARN Academy specializes in constructing and administering tailored educational and behavioral assessments:
- Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA): Process that identifies a specific or target behavior that interferes with a student’s education. The assessment attempts to designate the particular behavior, identify the factors that support the behavior, and determine the purpose of the behavior. The process leads to a comprehensive intervention plan and testing methods that can be taken to assess a student’s improvement.
- Special Education Assessment: Special Education Assessments are composed of a list of test that assess children based on common milestones:
- Developmental Assessments
- Screening Tests
- IQ Tests
- Academic Achievement Tests
- Adaptive Behavior Scales
- Behavior Rating Scales
- Curriculum-Based Assessment
- End-of-Grade Alternate Assessments
- General Education Assessment