LEARN Academy specializes in helping parents navigate the special education system and academic interventions. We offer informational sessions on important topics for families in workshops both in person and online.
Our parent support offerings are designed to bring families together in fun activities centered around student learning and emotional/behavioral development. LEARN Academy also offers family counseling to help the parents and siblings of our students get the greatest benefit from academic and behavioral interventions.
Our Parent support offerings include:
- Title I Parent Orientation Event
- Summer-Learning Loss Prevention Workshops/Materials
- Family Literacy and Math Workshops
- Student Learning Plans
- Regular communication with parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Student Progress Reports
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Summative Reports
- Family Counseling